FELLOWSHIP IN THE PARK - TAKING  THE  GOSPEL TO THE  PEOPLE  WITH  " CHRIST  JESUS "
RSS

Recent Posts

Trending "Popular Topics"
Today 's Passage
Sabbath : the seventh day of the week .
Special Prayers And Visitations
Tithing , Offerings And Donations

Categories

Prosperity and Health
Special Prayer And Visitation
Spiritual Insight Of The Time We Are Living In
Sprirtual Fellowshipping
The commandments of God
powered by

My Blog

Wednesday Morning Prayer Moments

Join me on Wednesday mornings at 9 am for special prayer moments, as we seek the Lord for wisdom , understanding and for the direction he wants to lead his people . Even though I feel a great change in my spirit , of things to come , there is ever more so a need to commit much time to prayer and fasting . Jesus said that to received this faith , there must be prayer and fasting . That means , in order to achieve the faith we must have  to overcome our mountains and valleys , it will only come by prayer and fasting , ( Matthew  17 : 20 & 21 ) .                                                                                                        Please join me on Wednesday Mornings, from your prayer places, for a moment of prayer  as we seek the Lord for an increase in faith . When you do , ask the Lord to make you a blessing unto himself , a blessing for his people and when you have achieved that , then you will be a blessing unto yourself .   A man  !                                                                Let me know that you are a partner in this great moment of prayer . Love You Much !!
                                   Bro. Y.D.
Prayer Moments  from " 9 am  to  9:15 am " , it doesn't take long at all .  God Is Light !

11 Comments to Wednesday Morning Prayer Moments:

Comments RSS
assignment help uk on Friday, July 27, 2018 5:20 AM
Natural ways to get rid of eye bags something in your body that does not work properly,trigger the occurrence of dark circles.Keep making here with this sculptionfitness site for movements that you are not even aware of; during the day.
Reply to comment

best essays on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:54 PM
These moments are precious. But they are quite rare nowadays. It's pretty sad.
Reply to comment

as on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:51 AM
sdasd
Reply to comment

https://www.magicreviews.org/essayhave-com-review/ on Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:36 PM
It is part of my daily lifestyle to pray every morning, not just for the sake of myself, but even for those people who need to see God's importance. We should not underestimate the power to communicate with God. We should always reach out to Him, so we may even find His miracles regardless of how big or small it is. He answers our prayers unexpectedly. We must pray from our heart and that is the most sincere prayer. This blog can inspire people so hopefully many can be reached by this.
Reply to comment

top custom essays on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:18 AM
When I was young, I always attend prayer meeting together with my sister. I can see there many people sharing prayer requests and we are all praying for it one by one. This has been part of my childhood and I am really happy that I experienced it because it inspired me to pray every morning up to this date. I will let my children do it so they will be well disciplined. Their communication with the Lord will also be well established.
Reply to comment

essay writing company on Monday, April 22, 2019 12:07 PM
The best time to pray is every morning. It is the opening of the day and we do not want other things, but to ask for a good and blessed day ahead. It is also good to have a talk with God before starting the day. I can proudly say that praying can lead a happy life. We should always follow God and let God be the center of the things we do. Let us also pray for the person we love.
Reply to comment

houseofpanchali.com on Saturday, September 7, 2019 6:31 AM
Very nice Article! I really appreciate your great work. Thanks for sharing with us. online ethnic wear for women
Reply to comment

https://www.uvwriters.com/ on Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:58 AM
Evaluation course of action of individual understudies in the English Schools is totally overwhelming and it is fulfilling all explanations behind which it was organized. Such attributes are making their educational structure a super hit system.
Reply to comment

how does a wi-fi extender work on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:36 AM
Sometimes the location of your Wi-Fi router causes your problems. Before you purchase a WiFi repeater.
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:10 AM
Owner of My Place Realty Kris Thorkelson says the key to retaining a good team begins with servant leadership. “You have to take care of your team before you take care of yourself.
Reply to comment