FELLOWSHIP IN THE PARK - TAKING  THE  GOSPEL TO THE  PEOPLE  WITH  " CHRIST  JESUS "
RSS

Recent Posts

Trending "Popular Topics"
Today 's Passage
Sabbath : the seventh day of the week .
Special Prayers And Visitations
Tithing , Offerings And Donations

Categories

Prosperity and Health
Special Prayer And Visitation
Spiritual Insight Of The Time We Are Living In
Sprirtual Fellowshipping
The commandments of God
powered by

My Blog

Special Prayers And Visitations

If you have a need for special prayer or a specific passage from the word of god , with the understanding and it's meaning when applied to your situation or life , please add your comment to this blog . It is personal and private and I will contact you as soon as possible . God has granted me wisdom and understanding for the serving of his people .
You may also ask for visitation in times of need , for god has also given me gifts for the ministering of his people in times of sickness and diseases , and spiritual difficulties .
                     Overseer :  Bro. Y.D.

6 Comments to Special Prayers And Visitations:

Comments RSS
help with essay uk on Friday, July 27, 2018 5:51 AM
I am always desperate about knowing things from history and most of the time you are the one talking about it. It sure happens to be the one that is meant to be the part of the age we are living in.
Reply to comment

Cafe Racer Brown J on Saturday, March 9, 2019 6:41 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment

ultius.com on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:43 AM
Special prayers? I will try to remember them. Thank you!
Reply to comment

essays services on Sunday, July 7, 2019 10:49 AM
Why they are so special? I don't get it. Sorry, friend. See you later.
Reply to comment

SALEONLEATHER on Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:42 AM
I realize they have this choice where you can just enable certain clients to see your entrances, or simply have it non-open all together. I trust that makes a difference!
Reply to comment

Jean J. Flores on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:12 AM
A housing bubble is described as a time when real estate demand increases due to factors including low interest rates, increased investor speculation, or large amounts of foreign investing, with an extended wait period for the supply to replenish For More Information.
Reply to comment